Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican tinga. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Tinga is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mexican Tinga is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mexican tinga using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Tinga:
- Get 1 cup Chickpeas (White Channa) (Boiled & drained)
- Take 1/2 cup Corn Kernels
- Make ready 1 Onion, chopped
- Take 1 Tomato chopped
- Get 2 tbsp Fresh parsley chopped
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin
- Get 1 Cucumber
- Get 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- Take Cabbage
- Take Tinga Base:
- Take 1/2 cup Maize Flour
- Take 2 tbsp All purpose Flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready Water to knead
Steps to make Mexican Tinga:
- For Bean Corn Chat:- Take chickpea, corns in a bowl, Add Onion, tomatoes, Chaat Masala, salt, red chilli, lemon juice
- For Base: Knead the soft and smooth dough. Pat it with hands and make chapatti of thickness 2-4 cm. Half Cook from both sides and then Deep fry it.
- Assemble tinga: Spread the tamarind sauce/ Salsa/ Ketchup. Top with bean salad and add lettuce, tomato, onion, sprinkle chat Masala and tamarind chutney
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mexican tinga recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!