Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rhubarb kuchen. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rhubarb Kuchen is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rhubarb Kuchen is something that I have loved my whole life.
This Rhubarb Kuchen is for all you rhubarb lovers. Sweet and tart rhubarb over a yeast cake covered with a custard. Rhubarb is going solo on this one – no strawberries buddying up here.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rhubarb kuchen using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rhubarb Kuchen:
- Get 6 ＊Rhubarb
- Take 3 tbsp ＊Sugar
- Make ready Tart Crust
- Get 70 grams Butter
- Take 50 grams Sugar
- Get 1 Egg
- Make ready 130 grams Plain flour
- Make ready Streusel
- Prepare 50 grams White flour
- Take 40 grams Sugar
- Make ready 40 grams Butter
- Take 1 dash Cinnamon powder
Rhabarber-Kuchen von dem man nicht genug haben kann! Make everything from rhubarb pie to rhubarb jam and even rhubarb barbecued chicken! Rhubarb is technically a vegetable, but also a fruit. While it’s most commonly paired with The leaves of the rhubarb plant contain high levels of oxalyic acid, which is an organic compound that’s.
Steps to make Rhubarb Kuchen:
- Wash the ＊ rhubarb. Cut off the leaves. We will only be using the stems.
- Cut into 1-2 cm wide pieces. Place into a bowl and mix thoroughly with the ＊ sugar. Let it sit.
- [Tart Crust] Soften the butter (I used the microwave), and combine with all of the ingredients. Form it into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Let it sit in the refrigerator.
- [Streusel] While the crust is chilling, make the streusel. Without softening the butter, combine all of the ingredients
- Use a fork to combine well until it becomes crumbly. Use your fingers at the end.
- Grease the gratin dish with melted butter.
- Remove the tart crust from the refrigerator and spread it into the dish.
- Place the sugared rhubarb from Step 2 into the crust. (Remove the moisture as much as possible.) Top with the streusel.
- Bake in a 200°C oven for 40 minutes. After baking, the surface should look like this photo. The rhubarb releases some moisture, but this makes the tart moist and delicious if you let it cool first before serving.
Der Rhabarberkuchen ist eine süße Backware mit kleingeschnittenen Rhabarberstangen. Obwohl Rhabarber ein Stängelgemüse ist, wird er offiziell zum Obst bzw. Häufig wird der Kuchen noch zusätzlich mit Streuseln oder Baiser überzogen. Celebrate spring and forced rhubarb season with a stalk of this bright pink vegetable to sweeten up. See more ideas about Rhubarb, Rhubarb recipes, Rhubarb desserts.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food rhubarb kuchen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!