Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easterbake hot cross carrot chia fudge bites. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
EasterBake Hot Cross Carrot Chia Fudge Bites is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. EasterBake Hot Cross Carrot Chia Fudge Bites is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easterbake hot cross carrot chia fudge bites using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make EasterBake Hot Cross Carrot Chia Fudge Bites:
- Get 250 g Carrots (grated)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds
- Make ready 4 teaspoons Water
- Take 28 g Butter
- Make ready 120 ml Condensed milk
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Make ready 50 g Chopped walnuts
- Get (Optional plating) Small, round biscuits of any flavor
- Prepare (Optional garnish) Melted white chocolate
Steps to make EasterBake Hot Cross Carrot Chia Fudge Bites:
- Add the chia seeds in 4 teaspoons of water. Mix. Let it sit for 10 – 15 minutes until the chia seeds are soft and swollen.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the grated carrots, swollen chia seeds, cardamom powder and condensed milk. Mix until fully combined.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Stir occasionally and continue cooking until the carrots have softened and the milk starts to boil.
- Once all the milk has evaporated and the mixture thickens into a ‘fudgey’ consistency, stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Turn off the heat, transfer the fudge to a bowl/plate and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, the carrot chia fudge is ready to be eaten off with a spoon (like I did!) or served into a bowl, garnished with nuts.
- You can give this fudge an Easter twist by taking it one step further: Refrigerate the fudge for an hour so it becomes easy to shape it. Now, take a bit of the cold fudge and make tiny balls of any size you fancy. Place these balls over thin, round biscuits. I’ve used store-bought white chocolate flavored biscuits, but you can use any flavor you please. Finally, melt some white chocolate and drizzle it over the round bites to create a ‘hot cross’.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easterbake hot cross carrot chia fudge bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!