Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, healthy breakfast- rava upma. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Breakfast- Rava Upma is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Healthy Breakfast- Rava Upma is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Upma recipe with video and step by step photos. It is a traditional South Indian breakfast dish made from rava. A quick vegan breakfast dish, Rava is also called as suji in Hindi and cream of wheat in English.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy breakfast- rava upma using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast- Rava Upma:
- Make ready 150 gm Semolina
- Make ready 1 medium size Onion Chopped
- Make ready 2 medium size Tomatos Chopped
- Take 3 Green Chilli finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp Peanuts
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Prepare 4-5 Curry leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 tbsp Clarified Butter
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare Cashews for Garnish
It is also low in fat and calories, making it perfect for your breakfast if you are on a weight loss journey. Rava in the Upma is considered to be high in Vitamin B and Iron. But always make sure to eat the desired quantity and not include too much of this in your diet. Upma is an authentic Indian breakfast recipe.
Instructions to make Healthy Breakfast- Rava Upma:
- Take a kadai and add Semolina and dry roast to Semolina for 5-6 second on a low to medium flame after 5-6 second when semolina turns aromatic remove semolina from kadai.
- Take a kadai or pan add oil and heat the oil on a medium flame when oil is heated add mustard seeds and curry leaves into it after 3-4 minutes add peanuts into it when peanuts fry add chopped onions and cook for 3 minute on a medium flame.
- When onions are cooked add chopped tomatos and green chilli into it and cook for 5 minutes again on a medium flame when tomatos cooked nicely stir them and add water into it and add turmeric powder, salt, sugar and Clarified Butter now cook them on a medium flame until boil comes.
- When boil comes add roasted semolina slowly-slowly on a low flame and stir continuously.cover it and simmer for 3 minutes on a low flame.
- Now Rava Upma Cooked Completely remove from kadai into bowl and garnish with cashews.
- And Rava Upma is Ready to Serve. ENJOY!
Upma is generally made with rava or semolina or sooji. Vegetable upma is one of the common breakfast option in almost every kitchen in India. Upma is a traditional South Indian breakfast recipe made from Rava. Rava is also known as Suji or Semolina. It’s a healthy whole grain option that one can have anytime.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy breakfast- rava upma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!