Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sunday mac n’ cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sunday Mac N’ Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sunday Mac N’ Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sunday mac n’ cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunday Mac N’ Cheese:
- Prepare 3 cup elbow macaroni
- Prepare 1 lb block of sharp cheddar cheese(shredded)
- Make ready 1 block Colby cheese, shredded
- Take 1 can evaporated milk
- Prepare 1 salt/pepper
- Make ready 1 egg
- Take 3 tbsp butter
Instructions to make Sunday Mac N’ Cheese:
- Par-boil elbow macaroni. Do not boil until cooked thru, just enough to soften noodles.
- Placed cooled, cooked noodles in a buttered casserole dish. In a separate bowl mix evaporated milk and egg. Add salt and pepper to egg mixture.
- Add cheese to macaroni and pour over egg and evaporated milk mixture. Stir everything together and sprinkle extra cheese on top.
- Dot the top with butter and bake with lid off for about 25-30 minutes. Here is the key….do not wait to remove from oven when the top is dark brown. Remove from oven early to prevent it from over cooking as it will continue to cook! Hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sunday mac n’ cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!