Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef & watercress salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef & Watercress Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Beef & Watercress Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beef & watercress salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Watercress Salad:
- Make ready 500 g Fresh Beef Fillet or Steak(s)
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Take 1 bunch Watercress *about 150g (OR more)
- Make ready
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Get 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons Whole Grain Mustard
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar *optional
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon Sugar
How to use beef in a sentence. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in color and well-marbled.
Instructions to make Beef & Watercress Salad:
- Sprinkle Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper and grate Garlic onto the Beef, and massage well.
- Heat a frying pan (heavy-based pan preferred) over medium-high heat and cook Beef. I recommend to cook Beef medium rare or rare just like ‘Beef Tataki’. *https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1815236-beef-tataki
- Let it rest for 10 minutes. While the beef is resting, make dressing.
- Add Sake (Rice Wine) to the pan and stir, add all the other dressing ingredients, and mix well. The sweetness and sourness of the dressing are up to your preference. Alter the amount of Vinegar and Sugar.
- Wash Watercress, pick sprigs and cut the stems short.
- Slice the beef thinly.
- Combine Watercress, Beef and the dressing in a large bowl, and serve immediately.
The fat is smooth, creamy white, and well distributed. A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat. b. The flesh of a slaughtered full-grown steer,. Your one-stop for all things beef. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef’s nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef & watercress salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!