Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kung pao chicken (simple version). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kung Pao Chicken (simple version) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Kung Pao Chicken (simple version) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kung pao chicken (simple version) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kung Pao Chicken (simple version):
- Take 1 chicken breast (cut diced)
- Prepare 5 red dried chillies (soaked)
- Take 5 tbsp cooking oil
- Get Shaoxing wine
- Make ready Cashew nuts
- Get 🔸Marinated
- Prepare 5 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Get 5 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
Instructions to make Kung Pao Chicken (simple version):
- Cut diced the chicken, and boil the dried chillies
- Marinate chicken with sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar, and minced garlic for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a wok, and sauteed the marinated chicken and red dried chillies and add shaoxing wine until it gets firm and dry. Then put aside.
- Heat the leftover marinated sauce in the wok until it’s thickened.
- Put the chicken on the serving plate, pour the sauce, and last sprinkle with cashew nuts.
- NB: I only soak 3 chillies and the other 2 directedly into the wok. And i used salted roasted cashew nuts.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food kung pao chicken (simple version) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!