Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cherry blossom viewing bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
FESTIVAL FOOD Hanami Bento: Spring in a Box No Cherry Blossom viewing party is complete without colorful hanami bentos. Specially prepared by professional chefs and home cooks throughout Japan for their customers and loved ones to enjoy during this important spring festival, these delightful. ASUKARIN share the Cherry Blossom Viewing Party in Kanazawa Japan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cherry blossom viewing bento using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento:
- Take First box
- Get 2 rice bowl’s worth ・Bamboo shoot rice onigiri
- Prepare 2 eggs ・Dashimaki tamago (Japanese-style rolled omelette)
- Take 1 including the leaves from the daikon radish ・Daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar
- Make ready Second box
- Make ready 2 ・Kara-age (fried chicken)
- Prepare 4 ・Pork rolls with green beans and carrots
- Take 2 ・Miso tsukune (chicken patties) with lotus roots
- Make ready 4 ・Asparagus rolled with bacon
- Make ready 1 cut into a heart shapes ・Wiener sausage
- Make ready 1 cut into sakura shapes ・Glazed carrots
- Take 1 for decoration and adding color ・Cherry tomatoes & lettuce
- Take Third box
- Take 1 i prefer combining crabsticks with komatsuna over deep-fried tofu ・Simmered komatsuna and crabsticks
- Take 1 with orange peels ・Sweet potato simmered with lemon
- Take 1 i overboiled mine… ・Nanohana dressed with Japanese mustard
- Get 6 pieces ・Strawberries (I use the Amaou variety)
- Make ready 4 pieces ・Dekopon (Siranui citrus fruit)
Osaka Cooking Class Bento experience and “Cherry Blossom Viewing”. We will rent a bicycle from Ibaraki station, then head for Terumi’s studio. The Japanese have long been celebrated the cherry blossom and admired its beauty by enjoying picnics. “Hanami (cherry blossom viewing)” in Japan often involves a picnic party to enjoy cherry blossoms as well as food and drinks. People have a Hanami party with friends, family or colleagues under the cherry tree and have fun.
Instructions to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento:
- To make the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar: Combine the daikon radish and the salted sakura blossoms without removing the salt. Rub them together and let sit for a while. Gently squeeze the excess liquid, then simply soak in sweet vinegar.
- Take some sakura blossoms from the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar, pat dry the excess moisture (using a paper towel) and decorate the bamboo shoot rice onigiri to give a beautiful touch.
- For the main dish box: For the tsukune patties, finely mince the chicken breast meat, firm tofu, lotus root, and shiso leaves. Season with ginger, sake, and miso. Coat the tsukune with miso after they are cooked.
- I used a special miso from Nagoya for the miso, so there was no need for me to add any other seasonings! I coated the tsukune patties with the miso dissolved in a bit of water after they were finished cooking.
- For the side dishes: I added homemade orange peels which I stored in the freezer to my usual sweet potato simmered with lemon recipe. Refreshing.
- The “Nanohana Dressed with Japanese Mustard” recipe is “Nikoniko-poo”‘s recipe.
- Here’s a bird’s eye view.
It seems the dazzling cherry blossoms in full bloom make many people. Kotobuki bento are Japanese style lunch boxes. The stacking two tiers keep foods and flavors separate and the top tier has a press on lid to prevent spills. Durable, attractive, and easy to clean. Brown woodgrain with cherry blossom (-inch Sakura-inch.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cherry blossom viewing bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!