Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Get Lettuce (roughly chopped)
- Take Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one)
- Take Shredded yams
- Get Chopped red onion
- Take Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro)
- Get For the salad dressing:
- Take 2 tangerines
- Make ready Salad toppers (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready Chopped Thai chilies (optional)
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers.
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well.
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!