Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stain glass jello bars easy. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stain glass jello bars EASY is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Stain glass jello bars EASY is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! Such a fun, and festive, and versatile idea, you will love this Stained Glass Jello recipe!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stain glass jello bars easy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stain glass jello bars EASY:
- Take 4-3 oz boxes jello any flavors you like
- Take 4 cups boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello)
- Make ready 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK
- Prepare 2 cups boiling water
- Make ready 2-.25 oz envelopes unflavored gelatin mix
Join me as we whip up a recipe easy enough for the kids, but all adults will enjoy!!! Broken Glass Jello aka Stained Glass Jello, is simply colourful jello cubes immersed in a condensed milk jello. And then the whole thing is chilled in the fridge, until it’s all set and ready But How Do You Make Jello Cubes? Jello cubes are so easy to make.
Steps to make Stain glass jello bars EASY:
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes.
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray.
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!
You can use as many flavours of jello you want. Broken Glass or Stained Glass Jello Shots. Note: Make sure that the white gelatin is not warm. It will melt the cubes and stain the white gelatin. Recently, my friend gave me great notecards from JustJennDesign.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stain glass jello bars easy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!