Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, duck or chicken pancake rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Duck or Chicken Pancake Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Duck or Chicken Pancake Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have duck or chicken pancake rolls using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Duck or Chicken Pancake Rolls:
- Prepare Sheets Pancake Roll Pastry
- Make ready 1 Mug of fine chopped Duck meat
- Take 1 Mug of Cooked Rice
- Take 1 Grated medium Carrot and a few peas
- Make ready 4 Cloves crush Garlic
- Make ready 1 Finely chopped Onion
- Prepare 1 Mug of Bean Sprouts
- Take 1 Mug of fine shredded Cabbage
- Take 1 Teaspoon Salt to taste
- Get 1 Dessert spoon of white sugar (optional)
- Take 1/2 a Mug of Hoi Sin or Plum Sauce
- Make ready 1/4 a Mug of Dark Soy Sauce
- Get 1/4 a Mug of Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Make ready 1 Egg White
- Prepare Cooking oil for frying
Steps to make Duck or Chicken Pancake Rolls:
- Combine all the vegetables in a wok or pan and cook until al dente or soft to the crunch, add the salt, sugar. Add the Hoi Sin, Soy and sweet Chilli sauce and combine, Place into a mixing bowl.
- Next add the finely chopped Chicken or Duck and the cooked Rice, blend well. Add everything to the mixing bowl and allow to cook, “you are ready to Roll”
- Pancake Roll Sheets often come frozen, so remove from the freezer for 1 hour then separate around 10-12 sheets. Other brands are available.
- Lay one sheet on the chopping board and place about 2 heaped dessert spoons of filling in the bottom left corner and tightly fold over the pastry. Halfway through, tuck in both sides and brush egg white on the remaining pastry, then complete the roll.
- Continue this process until you have finished the filling
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a wok, have a tray and cooling rack next to it to drain the finished rolls, you can use a deep fat fryer set on medium heat.
- To test the oil is hot enough dip one end of a roll into the oil, if it starts to bubble it’s ready. I normally cook 2-3 at the same time. They only require about 25 seconds each side, so turn them gently until golden brown. Remove from the oil and drain.
- That’s it, they are ready to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food duck or chicken pancake rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!