Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, salted egg fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted egg has been the “it” ingredient in Asia for a few years now, so time for me to use it! Fried rice is an easy and delicious way to use salted egg. You can’t go wrong with this magic combination of two favourite ingredients of Filipinos.
Salted egg fried rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Salted egg fried rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted egg fried rice using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted egg fried rice:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup rice
- Make ready 1 salted egg
- Make ready 2 dried scallop
- Take 1 cup frozen vegetables
- Make ready 1 sesame oil
- Take 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 cup luncheon meat
- Get 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 1 pinch pepper
We just do delicious and this salted egg fried rice, as simple as it is to make, is so deliciously complex in flavors. And for an umami touch, I topped it with furikake. Egg-fried rice tastes great on its own or as part of a Chinese feast. You do not necessarily need fresh rice to make this dish even, you can also Add salt to rice and heat it until boiled.
Instructions to make Salted egg fried rice:
- Cook rice and refrigerate overnight to draw moisture from rice
- Soak dried scallops in water. After at least 3 hours, pull apart to strips. Set aside water used to soak dried scallops
- Cook frozen vegetables separately and set aside
- Add oil to medium hot pan
- Add onions and stir fry, for around 1 minute
- Add in luncheon meat, dried scallops and vegetables, stir fry for around 2 to 3 minutes
- Add in rice and toss
- Add salt, pepper and soy sauce
- Create well and add in salted eggs
- Cook eggs for around 2-3 minutes
- Add sesame oil to taste
Now heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions until brown. Now beat eggs in a separate bowl and add salt, black. This recipe is similar to the easy veg fried rice I shared before. Adjust salt and spice as needed. Garnish egg fried rice with some spring onions and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salted egg fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!