Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gf any fruit cobbler. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
GF Any Fruit Cobbler is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. GF Any Fruit Cobbler is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gf any fruit cobbler using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make GF Any Fruit Cobbler:
- Make ready 2 can fruit or fruit mix
- Take 1 stick salted butter
- Prepare 1 packages optional ground cinnamon
- Take 1 box yellow cake mix, I use gf mix
Steps to make GF Any Fruit Cobbler:
- Pour one or two cans fruit and its syrup or juice to bottom of 9×9 or 11×13 pan or pyrex dish. I do 2 cans cause I like alot of fruit. I’ve even made this in a loaf pan!
- Pour the entire dry cake mix over fruit as evenly as possible. DO NOT STIR
- Slice 1 stick butter into little squares. Lay each pat of butter evenly across the top of dry mix layer. DO NOT STIR
- Place dish into oven at 350°. Cook til butter is bubbling n topping looks golden brown. Approx 30-60 min depending on size of cobbler made (pan, cans and mix box size).
- Pull out of oven, sprinkle cinnamon on entire top, let cool.
- I enjoy my cobbler best warm…with or without whipped cream or ice cream.
- This is a cherry cobbler I did for a friend…
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gf any fruit cobbler recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!