Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bacon-wrapped cheesy meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon-wrapped cheesy meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf:
- Get 1 package (16 ounces) thick cut bacon
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb ground beef (chuck or about 80/20)
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheese (your favorite one or more)
- Take 1 envelope beefy onion soup mix (lipton or other)
- Take 1/3 cup ketchup
- Get 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- Make ready 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 1 cup – give or take – cracker crumbs (any kind-I used bacon ritz)
- Make ready 2 clove minced garlic
- Get 1 salt & pepper to taste
Steps to make Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to °350. Line bottom & sides of loaf pan with bacon, slightly overlapping (or weave into a lattice pattern), saving about 5 strips to cover top.
- In large bowl add ground beef & shredded cheese. In small bowl mix together all other ingredients & let sit for about 5 minutes. Pour in with meat & cheese & mix lightly with a fork, kinda fluffing it up as you go.
- Stuff meat mixture into bacon lined pan and layer top with remaining bacon. Just try to keep it evenly spread across whole top of meatloaf. Cover with foil (I used 2 layers) & bake for about an hour and a half until meat thermometer reads °160F.
- Take out of oven & uncover. Bake uncovered another 15-20 minutes until bacon is browned & at desired crispiness. Also, if desired, take back out & add a layer of ketchup across top & bake another 10-15 minutes until ketchup has carmelized into a glaze type topping. (Or use broiler & keep an eye on it until it’s ready, it won’t take long.)
- When done let sit for 10 minutes. Cut & serve. Is great with mashed or baked potatoes or on a sandwich roll.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bacon-wrapped cheesy meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!