Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed crepe rolls & lentils cake served with date sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Crepe Rolls & Lentils Cake served with Date Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Steamed Crepe Rolls & Lentils Cake served with Date Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
When the craving comes for these old time favorite, what do I do if I can’t find a Yum Cha restaurant nearby? Roll over and sook or do I roll up my sleeves. Gently roll the crepes into a log, then roll the log into a coil shape.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steamed crepe rolls & lentils cake served with date sauce using 47 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Crepe Rolls & Lentils Cake served with Date Sauce:
- Prepare For Crepes-
- Make ready 400 grams Refined flour
- Make ready 100 gms Spinach Puree
- Prepare 100 gms Tomato Puree
- Take 100 gms Beetroot Puree
- Get 100 gms Pumpkin Puree
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get for Lentin Cake-
- Prepare 100 gms Toor Dal
- Get 100 grams Chana Dal
- Get 1 Finely chopped onion
- Get 1 tsp finely chopped leek
- Make ready 1 tsp finely chopped celery
- Get 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Take 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Get 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Make ready to taste Seasoning
- Prepare 1 pinch dry mixed herbs
- Prepare 2 tsp lemon juice
- Take for Chicken Keema-
- Make ready 100 grams Minced Chicken
- Take 1/2 finely chopped onion
- Take 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp green chilli paste
- Take 2 tbsp refined oil
- Prepare 1 tsp dry mixed herbs
- Prepare 1 tsp cajun spice
- Take 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 cup tomato puree
- Prepare 30 ml red wine
- Take 1 tsp finely chopped leek
- Prepare 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Get 1 tsp finely chopped celery
- Get to taste Seasoning
- Prepare for Date and Rosemary Sauce-
- Get 100 grams Chopped Dates
- Prepare 50 grams Sugar
- Get 1 Rosemary
- Prepare 1 Cinnamon stick
- Make ready 1 pinch Seasoning
- Make ready 100 ml red wine
- Take 1/2 tsp black salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Paprika
- Prepare other requirements-
- Get 50 grams Black sesame seed
- Take 1 Cucumber
- Get 1 Sushi mat
To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. Place pork cabbage rolls onto steamer rack and place into pot with boiling water. Strawberry Crepe Roll-Ups. “I grew up enjoying these sweet crepes, which my grandmother, aunts and uncles always called ‘Swedish pancakes’. BodyMed Crepe Headrest Rolls are soft, quiet paper used for hygienic head protection during BodyMed® Crepe Headrest Rolls are hygienic and strong.
Steps to make Steamed Crepe Rolls & Lentils Cake served with Date Sauce:
- Divide flour in 4 equal parts and add salt & one puree in each, make a pouring consistency batter.
- Pour 1 batter in a silicone mat and flatten into thin layer using a spatula and steam for 5-6 minutes.
- Overboil both lentils together with salt. Strain out and mash it.
- Add rest all ingredients of Lentil Cake and mix properly. Put the mixture in silicone mould and steam it for 12-13 minutes. Demould the cake and refrigerate it.
- Take oil in a kadhai or pan, add onion, ginger garlic and green chilli paste and saute for one minute then put leek and celery.
- Add minced chicken and saute it. Put some salt to extract the moisture and cook for 5-6 minutes in medium flame.
- Add tomato puree and saute in high flame for another minute then put rest all ingredients of Chicken Keema and cook until oil starts coming out.
- Put all the ingredients of Date and Rosemary Sauce in a sauce pan and add 1 cup water and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir the sauce continuously until it reaches to coating consistency. Strain the sauce and keep in refrigerator.
- Assemble: Place 1 crepe on Sushi mat, apply the date sauce and put chicken keema and cucumber and roll tightly like roulade.
- Wrap the roll in cling wrap and keep in refrigerator for 5-7 minutes. Cut in 2 inch slices and unwrap it.
- Roll in sesame seeds(optional) and serve with lentils cake & date and rosemary sauce.
They are made out of sturdy. Sign up to see all their posts in your feed. Here are my best crêpe recipes. I’ll walk you through how to make crêpes and address your most common concerns—because everyone deserves a weekly crêpe routine. This basic recipe for steamed lobster tails is the best way to ensure perfect lobster every time.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steamed crepe rolls & lentils cake served with date sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!