Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy garlic bread meatball ring. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball. Repeat with the rest of the meat. In a large pan, cook the meatballs over medium heat, turning to brown each side.
Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy garlic bread meatball ring using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring:
- Get 1 batch pizza dough
- Take Frozen meatballs
- Make ready 1 cup marinara sauce
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Take Extra marinara for dipping
- Prepare Italian seasoning
- Get Garlic salt or garlic powder
Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture.
Instructions to make Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring:
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball.
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect)
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close.
Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet.
Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley.
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet)
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough.
Cheesy Meatball Stuffed Garlic Bread is the perfect pull-apart dish! Both the meatballs and the marinara in this Cheesy Italian Meatball Ring are slightly adapted from The Slow Roasted Italian Cookbook: The Simple Kitchen Cookbook because it is the best! If you haven’t gifted yourself a copy of this book, DO IT NOW! Roll the pizza dough out onto a piece of parchment. Cut three small crossing lines through the middle to make a star shape.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!