Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cajun shrimp alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It’s perfect for busy weeknights and you’ll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Cajun seasoning and andouille sausage spice up traditional shrimp Alfredo in this quick and easy recipe to serve over angel hair pasta.
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cajun Shrimp Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun shrimp alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Alfredo:
- Prepare 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided and cubed
- Get 2 cups heavy cream
- Make ready 4 oz. brick style cream cheese, sliced into cubes
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 large tomato, diced
- Take 3 tsp. Cajun seasoning, divided
- Get 1/4 tsp. each black pepper, onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 cup freshly shredded gouda cheese
- Make ready 1 lb. penne pasta (or other shape)
- Take 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
We opted to keep it classic using. My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Dig the jarred stuff and make your own delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce!
Steps to make Cajun Shrimp Alfredo:
- Place a large pot of water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook the pasta according to package directions and drain it. Return the drained pasta to the pot and set it aside.
- While waiting on the water to boil, in a large, deep skillet, heat the 1 tbsp. butter over med-high heat. Once it’s melted, add the shrimp. Season it with 1 tsp. of the cajun seasoning and cook until it is pink and opaque. Remove it to a plate, cover the shrimp with foil and set it aside.
- Place the cream, the 1/2 cup butter and the cream cheese into the same skillet. Whisk it together often while it all melts.
- Once the butter and cream cheese are melted and smooth, whisk in the remaining 2 tsp of cajun seasoning, the pepper, the onion powder, the garlic, the tomatoes, the parmesan and the gouda. Whisk until the cheese melts completely.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 5 or so minutes, to thicken up. Then combine the sauce and the shrimp with the pasta in the pot. Toss everything together until it’s all incorporated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Cajun Shrimp with Tomato Alfredo Pasta. This recipe is really all I could think about today, it was a long work day and as the hours dragged on I began to crave. This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it’s easy to prep in advance, and it’s SO creamy and comforting and delicious. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp in a creamy and flavorful Cajun Alfredo sauce. Fold the fettuccine and shrimp into Alfredo Sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cajun shrimp alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!