Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jalapeño beef poppers. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeño Beef Poppers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Jalapeño Beef Poppers is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have jalapeño beef poppers using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Beef Poppers:
- Take 8 large jalapeños
- Take 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- Prepare Your favorite brisket
- Prepare Your favorite link sausage
- Take Head Country Barbecue Sauce
- Get 8 slices bacon
- Take Bunch cilantro
- Take to taste Chyanne pepper
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready to taste Pepper
- Take to taste Garlic salt
Steps to make Jalapeño Beef Poppers:
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except jalapeño. 1 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce. Set aside once made.
- Slice peppers in half and clean out seeds or core jalapeños. Fill jalapeño full of spread in pepper. Rap with bacon and drizzle a little sauce on top.
- Either place in oven 350 for 20 minutes then broil until bacon is done. Or place on grill 20 minutes then bring in and place in oven on broil till bacon done. Enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jalapeño beef poppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!