Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, super-quick basil and parma ham quesadillas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have super-quick basil and parma ham quesadillas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas:
- Make ready 1 soft tortilla
- Prepare 1 tsp pesto
- Get 2-3 slices Parma ham (or Jamon Serrano)
- Make ready Extra mature cheddar, or other hard cheese
- Make ready a few basil leaves
- Take Black pepper
- Get Olive oil, for brushing
- Make ready Tomato and pepper salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Steps to make Super-quick Basil and Parma Ham Quesadillas:
- Place the tortilla on the work surface and spread one half of it thinly with pesto. Place the slices of ham on top.
- Cover the ham with thin slices of cheese – don’t cut the cheese too thickly otherwise it won’t melt before the tortilla burns. Top the cheese with a few leaves of fresh basil and a grind of black pepper.
- Fold the empty half of tortilla over the top and press down. Lightly brush with olive oil, and place oiled side down, in a hot frying pan or griddle.
- Cook for a few seconds, then flip over and cook the other side until crisp and golden.
- Serve with the salsa, a dollop of sour cream and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food super-quick basil and parma ham quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!