Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, one skillet lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One Skillet Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. One Skillet Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have one skillet lasagna using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One Skillet Lasagna:
- Prepare Canned diced tomatoes with juice
- Prepare Olive Oil
- Make ready Onion Diced (optional)
- Take Salt
- Make ready Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take Garlic Minced
- Prepare Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Prepare Dried Basil
- Take Dried Oregano
- Prepare Italian Sausage or Hamburger
- Make ready Curly Edge Lasagna Noodles broken into 2 inch pieces
- Prepare Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I like more)
- Make ready Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready Ricotta Cheese (cottage cheese can be substituted)
- Get Fresh Oregano Chopped
Instructions to make One Skillet Lasagna:
- Heat oil in a large high rimmed skillet. When it’s hot add garlic, and crushed red pepper. Sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the meat and cook until it is no longer pink. Dump the tomatoes on the meat along with the juice. Sprinkle the dried oregano, basil, salt, and pepper over the top and stir.
- Break the lasagna noodles and spread them evenly over the meat and tomatoes. Bring the pan to a rapid boil. Put the lid on the pan and turn the heat to medium low. Cook covered for 20-25 minutes or until the noodles are cooked.
- Stir in the fresh basil, ricotta, parmesan,and 1/2 the mozzarella. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella evenly over the top of the mixture. Recover the pan, turn heat to low and cook until the cheese on top melts. Serve
- ALTERNATIVE- transfer the lasagna mixture into a greased casserole dish before sprinkling mozzarella on top. When transferred place tablespoon dabs of ricotta on top.
- Space them out as if you were placing cookies on a cookie sheet to bake. Top evenly with the remaining mozzarella and place under the broiler until cheese is golden brown.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food one skillet lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!