Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, super easy roasted lemon dill salmon with basil tomatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes. Our Sunday brunch crowd loved it! My choice of dried versus fresh herbs was totally dependent on availability.
Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have super easy roasted lemon dill salmon with basil tomatoes using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes:
- Get Salmon:
- Make ready 2 pound salmon fillet
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get fresh chopped basil for garnish at the end
- Make ready Salmon Topping:
- Make ready 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1 clove garlic, grated
- Get 2 teaspoons dry dill (you can also use fresh if you’ve got it!)
- Take zest of half a lemon
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Get 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Get Tomatoes:
- Prepare 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Take 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
High oil content and super firm meat. I personally think this is the best salmon to pan sear. I went with Italian flavors this time. I also served this dish with roasted asparagus and a sundried tomato, feta, and.
Instructions to make Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Take salmon out of the refrigerator, place skin side down on a foil-lined sheet pan, pat the flesh side dry with a paper towel, and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside.
- Make salmon topping by mixing salmon topping ingredients (mayonnaise, grated garlic, dill, lemon zest and juice, and olive oil) in a small to medium bowl until they’re thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Prepare tomatoes by mixing all tomato ingredients (tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, olive oil, chopped basil) in a large bowl and tossing until thoroughly combined.
- Spread salmon topping evenly over salmon fillet.
- Throw the tomatoes on the pan next to the salmon. (I do roughly half per side.)
- Roast for 15 minutes at 450F.
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil, and that’s it! Enjoy!
Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet (coconut milk, lemon zest and juice, capers, and dill. From simple, stripped-down salmon with lemon to seriously saucy preparations, here’s how to bake salmon! Brush the salmon filets with the vegetable and season to taste with salt and pepper. Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes.. Our Sunday brunch crowd loved it!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food super easy roasted lemon dill salmon with basil tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!