Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike’s ez chicken fried steak & sides. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike’s EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike’s EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike’s ez chicken fried steak & sides using 34 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides:
- Prepare ● For The Meat [fried]
- Make ready 1.5 Pounds Cubed Lean Beef [4 large 1/4″ thin patties]
- Get ● For The Flour Dredge [whisk well]
- Take 2 Cups AP Flour
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Get 1 tsp Hot Paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Creole Seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- Prepare ● For The Egg Coating Mixture [whisk well]
- Make ready 2 LG Egglands Best Eggs
- Prepare 1 Cup Whole Milk Or Buttermilk [more if needed]
- Prepare ● For The Sweet Corn [microwaved]
- Get 2 Cans Sweet Corn [fully drained]
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sweet Butter
- Get 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- Get 1 tbsp Dried Chives
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare ● For The Mashed Potatoes [microwaved]
- Get 2 (24 oz) Box Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes [great brand!]
- Take ● For The White Southern Gravy [whisk very well while simmering]
- Take 2 Packages White Country Gravy [your choice of brand]
- Take as needed Whole Milk Or Water [as per manufactures directions]
- Prepare ● For The Oils [as needed – just enough to fry meat]
- Get Vegetable Oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp Salted Butter
- Take ● For The Sides [as needed]
- Make ready Your Favorite Hot Sauce
- Get Texas Sliced Buttered Toast
- Make ready Over Easy Fried Eggs
- Take Instant Fried & Browned Hashbrowns
Steps to make Mike’s EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides:
- Here’s the bulk of what you’ll need.
- Wait for the oils to heat up well without burning your butter.
- Coat your patties with your flour mixture. Dip in egg mixture and re-dip in flour. Press hard. Then place in hot oil.
- Fry on both sides for 2 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Drain on thick paper towels.
- Make your white gravy as per manufactures directions. Whisk constantly while simmering.
- Heat up your corn in the microwave with butter, dried parsley and salt to taste.
- Microwave your potatoes and stir well half way thru.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike’s ez chicken fried steak & sides recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!