Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peach blueberry cobbler crumble. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rub the mixture with your fingertips until it’s in big crumbles, then sprinkle evenly over the fruit. This Blueberry Peach Crumble is the perfect dessert for entertaining. It is easy to throw together and everyone loves it.
Peach Blueberry Cobbler Crumble is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Peach Blueberry Cobbler Crumble is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peach blueberry cobbler crumble using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Blueberry Cobbler Crumble:
- Make ready Pie crust
- Make ready 1.5 stick cold butter
- Prepare 1/3 cup cold veg shortening
- Make ready 6-7 TBS ice water
- Make ready 3 cups AP flour
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Take Crumble
- Make ready 1.5 cups AP flour
- Get 1.5 stick butter (grated/small dice)
- Get 2/3 cup sugar (white and brown mixed)
- Make ready ^ mixing sugar is optional
- Prepare Filling
- Make ready 4-6 peaches
- Take 1 cup blueberries
- Prepare Squeeze lemon
- Prepare 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Get 1/2 cup white sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla
- Get 1 TBS heavy cream or milk
See How to Make Peach Cobbler. A crumble also resembles a cobbler, which has a fruit filling with a top crust and no bottom crust. The difference being that top crust of the cobbler contains a leavening. I once made a triple recipe of this cobbler for a picnic and it was still warm when I served it.
Instructions to make Peach Blueberry Cobbler Crumble:
- To get the tedious stuff out the way Start by peeling and slicing your peaches. I slice mine thin. Set aside to start prepping pie crust. I made a 7 inch cobbler
- Cube butter nice and small set aside
- Mix all dry ingredients for pie crust. Flour salt sugar
- With your mixer, Add butter and shortening to dry mix then add water 1 tbs at a time
- Roll into a ball then wrap with plastic
- Refrigerate for 30 mins
- That was Easy! Now for the crumble
- For crumble cube your butter if not done already. Mix together sugars and flour, add the cubed butter then mix until crumble forms. You can do this step with your hands if you want
- Now your crumble is done! That was even easier than the pie crust right ?! Refrigerate as well
- Filling time 😌
- Get your peaches and add the sugars and vanilla mix well. Let this mixture sit a couple mins so it can come together.
- While that’s making magic preheat your oven 350 F
- Cut ball in half and roll out that crust 1/4 inch thick on a clean surface and lay it in your sprayed pie/cake pan. I used a silicone cake pan. Poke a few fork holes in it as well. (You will have extra pie crust leftover 1/2 ball)
- Place in preheated oven for about 10/12 mins.
- This next step can be done before you roll out your crust
- In a large sauté pan. Place peaches ONLY in and add heavy cream or milk. Reduce liquid for about 10 15 mins on medium heat. Stir in between time. Peaches should be almost tender. But not quite soft. If you want a thicker mixture add some cornstarch. 1 or 2 tsp should do
- Now add blueberries. Fold into mixture. Turn off heat If there’s a lot of liquid just strain some out.
- Get your pre baked crust and fill with peach blueberry mixture. Top that with the pre made crumble
- Place in oven for 15-20 min or until golden in color. Let cool completely to set. Top with powder sugar ❤️
A recipe for Peach and Blueberry Crumble – a juicy pie filling with a crumb topping. Grab some peaches and get ready! I’m starting things off this week with a simple yet fabulous peach and blueberry crumble. There are a lot of fruits that go well together and peaches and blueberries are a. It’s a lot like a peach cobbler with the addition of blueberries.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peach blueberry cobbler crumble recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!