Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, one pot creamy american goulash. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One Pot Creamy American Goulash is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. One Pot Creamy American Goulash is something which I have loved my whole life.
American Goulash is an easy, one-pot, classic comfort food made with ground beef, tomatoes, and macaroni noodles. Made with simple ingredients, American Goulash is perfect for busy, growing families, or anyone who loves a delicious bowl of cheesy noodles covered in a rich meaty tomato sauce. Loaded with tomatoes, ground beef What is goulash?
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot creamy american goulash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Creamy American Goulash:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 onion, diced
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 lb. ground beef
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Take 2 cups unsalted chicken broth
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream or milk
- Make ready 2 cups elbow pasta, uncooked
- Take 1 tsp. paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp. each Italian seasoning, salt, pepper
- Make ready 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
If you are looking for more easy recipes, check my Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta and this Creamy Parmesan Chicken that is always a hit. This easy one pot version of American Goulash cooks the pasta and beef in the same pot with a homemade red wine tomato sauce for extra flavor. Easy American Goulash – A hearty and cheesy hamburger goulash that’s so easy to prepare in one pan for easy cleanup. Once it’s boiling, the macaroni is added and cooks right in the pot with the other ingredients.
Instructions to make One Pot Creamy American Goulash:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring often until they are translucent. Then add the garlic and cook just another minute or so, until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef and cook until it is brown throughout. Drain out any excess fat, if necessary.
- Increase the heat to med-high. Stir in the broth, cream and diced tomatoes. Then stir in the seasonings and allow it to come to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil, stir in the uncooked elbows, put the lid on and decrease the heat to med-low. Simmer for 11-13 minutes, until the pasta is cooked through and the liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir half the cheese in until it melts. Then sprinkle the rest across the top. Place the lid back on for another 2-3 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers.
Lastly, you’ll remove from heat and stir in the shredded cheese until it’s melted. This classic American Goulash is easy, home-style, comfort food! Perfect for feeding a crowd or hungry family. Those bags of pre-shredded cheese available at the grocery store may look tempting and may save time, but there’s something so much creamier about freshly shredded cheese. Old-fashioned Instant Pot goulash is a classic family dish that comes together easily in your pressure cooker.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food one pot creamy american goulash recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!