Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple dirty rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Dirty Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Simple Dirty Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have simple dirty rice using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Dirty Rice:
- Prepare 4 cup parboiled rice
- Get 1 med chicken liver
- Get 1 small red pepper
- Get 1/4 small onion
- Prepare 1 tsp fresh garlic
- Get Dash yellow food coloring
- Get Dash cumin
- Make ready Dash oregano
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Get 2 cubes or small packs of chicken bullion
- Make ready 1/2 cup bacon bits (optional)
- Take 1/2 cup canned peas
- Make ready 1/2 cup canned sweet corn
- Make ready 2 tblsp olive oil
- Get 1 cup white cooking wine
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 8 oz beer (light)
Steps to make Simple Dirty Rice:
- Boil chicken liver for 10 min or until cooked, let cool and dice finely
- Sauté onion, pepper,and garlic in the olive oil about 3 to 4 min,then add the wine and bring to boil
- Add rice, bullion and seasonings, a pinch of coloring,oregano, cumin, salt& pepper, bacon bits,,bay leaf, along with 4 cup of water, cover and cook on med for 20 min. Uncover, add the beer, the corn and the peas, mix well and let cook for another 5 to 6 min. Adjust seasonings for final taste. Serve and enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple dirty rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!