Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken udon stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thick and chewy udon noodles stir fried in kimchi butter with juicy slices of chicken thigh, crispy crumbled bacon, spicy kimchi, seasoned with a delicious umami sauce and topped with an egg, you NEED this udon stir fry in your life! Add the sliced celery; season with salt and pepper. It may help to use two large spatulas or extra-large chopsticks (the ones that come with some wok kits) while doing this.
Chicken Udon Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Udon Stir Fry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken udon stir fry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Udon Stir Fry:
- Take 1 lb thin sliced chicken breast
- Get 1 lb Stir fry vegetables including snow peas
- Prepare 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- Get 1 bunch green onions sliced
- Get 1 each green and red peppers
- Get 2 clove Garlic minced
- Make ready 1/4 cup hoisen sauce
- Take 2 tbsp ground ginger
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 4 tbsp sesame oil
- Get 1 packages Udon noodles
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper to taste
Make the spicy peanut sauce and sweet chilli dressing in advance to get ahead on this delicious chicken stir-fry. Chicken, cashews, and water chestnuts are cooked in a flavorful sauce in this chicken stir-fry recipe that also works well with beef. Remove the chicken and put on a plate. This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is my all-time favorite weeknight meal!
Steps to make Chicken Udon Stir Fry:
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add chicken, season with salt and pepper and saute until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken, add sesame oil, then add in all veggies and ginger and cook until they start to become tender.
- Add in noodles, then all sauces and stir until well coated, cook for another 5 minutes stirring continously.
- Add chicken back in, stir until coated and simmer for a couple minutes until hot. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
It’s loaded with protein, vegetables and is even better than takeout! Chicken Stir fry and udon noodles on black slate table. With this Takeout Style Chicken and Snow Peas stir fry, you can have a healthy Asian chicken dinner on the table in no time. This Satay Chicken Stir Fry is a firm favourite at my local Chinese take out! Made from scratch and easy to make, this will satisfy your satay craving!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken udon stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!