Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, penne with cajun hot links and chipotle shrimp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
In saute pan over high heat, add olive oil and hot links. Add the shrimp and cook until pink. Combine all ingredients in blender, puree, cover and refrigerate.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have penne with cajun hot links and chipotle shrimp using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp:
- Get 1 oz olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1 lb shrimp (21-25)
- Make ready 2 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 cup chipolte sauce, recipe follows
- Get 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Take 4-6 beef hot links sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1 lb cooked penne pasta
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Prepare 1 tbsp diced roma tomato
- Get 1 tbsp diced scallions
- Get chipotle sauce:
- Take 1 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Make ready 3/4 cup canola oil
- Take 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Take 3/4 oz Dijon mustard
- Take 3/4 oz red pepper flakes
- Get 1/3 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1/3 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1-2 chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce
Guy wants to see your take on his Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp dish via Instagram. It’s easy to enter, simply share your version with the hashtag. Looking for a creamy shrimp pasta? This Tuscan Shrimp Penne from Delish.com hits the spot.
Instructions to make Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp:
- Make chipotle sauce first. Combine all ingredients for sauce in a blender, puree, cover and refrigerate until needed. Cook pasta.
- In saute pan over high heat, add olive oil and hot links. Sear links til browned. Add the shrimp and cook til pink. Lower heat to medium. Then add cream, 3/4 of the chipotle sauce, S&P. Add cooked pasta and cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve in pasta bowl and garnish with diced tomato, scallions, more sauce, if desired, and grated cheese.
- 1 ounce = 2 Tablespoons
Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Louisiana hotlink sausages are a spicy addition and versatile start to any number of meals. Dense and flavorful, Louisiana hotlinks lend themselves to a wide variety of cooking methods and recipes. Food Network: Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food penne with cajun hot links and chipotle shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!