Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, wheat banana bread (eggless). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wheat Banana Bread (Eggless) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Wheat Banana Bread (Eggless) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wheat banana bread (eggless) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wheat Banana Bread (Eggless):
- Make ready 2 Cups Whole wheat flour
- Prepare 2 Big bananas
- Make ready 1 Pinch nutmeg
- Take 1 Pinch cinnamon
- Make ready 3/4 th cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1 Tsp flax seeds powder
- Make ready 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Get 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Get 1 cup milk+ 3 Tbsp milk
- Make ready 1 Pinch salt
- Prepare coconut oil for greasing
- Make ready 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
- Prepare 1/2 cup curd
Steps to make Wheat Banana Bread (Eggless):
- Peel bananas and mash in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Take a big mixing bowl and sieve wheat flour into it. To it, add all the dry ingredients- sugar, cinnamon, flaxseed, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Dry mix.
- Add mashed bananas and curd to dry mix and gradually add milk to the same for smooth consistency batter. Whisk a bit to mix everything nicely.
- Grease the bread tin with coconut oil and pour the batter into it.
- Bake at 180 degree for 30 to 40 minutes in a preheated oven. Check with fork from middle to check whether it’s cooked properly. The fork should come out clean.
- Enjoy with green tea !
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wheat banana bread (eggless) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!