Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 2+ ingredient banana pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
2+ ingredient banana pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. 2+ ingredient banana pancakes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself. This world’s simplest pancakes recipe contains just two ingredients (egg and banana) and is super quick – just minutes from bowl to plate!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 2+ ingredient banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 2+ ingredient banana pancakes:
- Get 1 – banana
- Get 2 – eggs
- Take Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc
- Make ready Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc
Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. We’ve made them a few dozen times in the past year and every time we do, my husband says that he can’t believe it’s just eggs and bananas! It’s hard to believe, isn’t it? Just an egg and a banana will make these moist and delicious.
Instructions to make 2+ ingredient banana pancakes:
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine.
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil.
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side.
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!
This recipe is one of the breakfast world’s best kept secrets. With no flour or oil or sugar filled store-bought mixes? A fresh banana and a couple of delicious eggs are all you need to make this banana pancake recipe that’s sure to be the end-all of healthy breakfast flat cake recipes. Only two ingredients are needed to make these simple yet tasty panackes – two large eggs and a medium size ripe banana. The texture of these pancakes is more like french toast – delicious eggy goodness.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 2+ ingredient banana pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!