Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, japanese grilled eggplant. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Grilled Eggplant is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Japanese Grilled Eggplant is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese grilled eggplant using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Grilled Eggplant:
- Get 2 eggplant
- Get 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Make ready Green onion
- Get Soy sauce
- Take Dashi powder(Japanese fish bouillon powder)
Steps to make Japanese Grilled Eggplant:
- Preheat the grill and grill eggplants completely till the skin is drying and crispy and inside is soft.
- Peel the skin while hot.
- Cut into 4-2 pieces. Garnish chopped green onion and grated ginger.
- Mix a spoon of soy sauce and a pinch of Dashi powder and water to make sauce.
- You can eat with Wasabi or lemon to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food japanese grilled eggplant recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!