Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kentucky butter cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kentucky Butter Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Kentucky Butter Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have kentucky butter cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kentucky Butter Cake:
- Take 3 cup Of Unbleached Flour
- Make ready 2 cup White Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Make ready 1 cup Buttermilk
- Make ready 1 cup Butter
- Make ready 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Get 3/4 cup White Sugar
- Get 1/3 Butter
- Get 3 tbsp Water
- Prepare 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Instructions to make Kentucky Butter Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325°F grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, 2 cups of sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Blend in buttermilk, 1 cup of butter, 2 teaspoons of vanilla and 4 eggs. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Prick holes in the still warm cake. Slowly pour sauce over cake. Let cake cool before removing from pan.
- To make butter sauce: in a saucepan combine the remaining 3/4 cups of sugar, 1/3 cup of butter, 2 teaspoons vanilla and the water. Cook over medium heat until fully melted and combined. Do not bring to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kentucky butter cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!