Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken cordon bleu casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a large bowl combine soup, mayonnaise, milk, mustard and black pepper. This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole with Broccoli and Swiss Cheese is hearty and cheesy, flavorful and super delicious!
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken cordon bleu casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole:
- Get 12 oz box Penne noodles
- Take 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
- Make ready 2 lbs chicken breast
- Take 6-8 slices bacon
- Prepare 6-8 slices ham
- Make ready 1 cup chicken broth
- Make ready tbsp onion powder
- Make ready tbsp garlic powder
- Get tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Take 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Mix seasoning blend and set aside. Season chicken with half the seasoning blend and mix well. Traditional Chicken Cordon Bleu includes a crispy coating on the chicken, so I used boxed stuffing to create that same concept but without all the work of breading the chicken. We love hearty, family friendly meals that can be made ahead and cooked in the Crock Pot like our Beefy Rice Slow Cooker Casserole , Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Chicken.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole:
- Boil noodles. Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces and pan fry untill crispy. Remove bacon and all but 2 tsp bacon grease.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and pan fry in the bacon grease untill cooked through.
- Cut ham slices into 1 inch strips, add to noodles. Add chicken, bacon, cream, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir flour into chicken broth and add to pot. (Thinking of trying this with mushrooms too next time.) Mix well.
- Pour into a large baking dish and cover with mozzarella cheese, bake at 375 for 30 minutes or untill cheese is golden on the edges.
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a french classic chicken dish. It’s, basically, chicken breast that’s been butterflied, then stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. Sometimes the chicken is breaded then fried but I’ve also seen it breaded and baked in the oven. The crispy exterior is a great contrast to the cheesy, salty. A delicious twist on a classic meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy chicken cordon bleu casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!