Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, boneless chicken tikka handi. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have boneless chicken tikka handi using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- Prepare For marination:
- Make ready 2 chicken breast cut into cubes
- Make ready 2 tbsp yogurt
- Make ready 2 tbsp corn flour
- Prepare 1 1/2 egg
- Take 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 3 tsp tikka masala
- Take For onion paste:
- Get 3 medium onions sliced
- Make ready 2 tomatoes roughly chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Get 1/4 cup Oil
- Make ready For gravy:
- Make ready Onion paste
- Make ready 1/2 kg yogurt
- Make ready 1 tea cup water
- Prepare 3/4 cup cream
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 6 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tsp crush coriander
- Prepare For garnish:
- Make ready 1 handful fresh chopped coriander
- Make ready 1 handful julienne cut ginger
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- In a big mixing bowl add the chicken cubes and all the ingredients for marination and mix well.
- Now in a wok add 1/4 cup oil and sliced onions and fry till golden brown. Now add the tomatoes and water and blend nicely to make a paste. Set aside.
- Now add some oil for deep frying the chicken cubes. Fry a few pieces at a time. Remove as soon as colour changes. Set aside.
- In the same wok add 2 tbsp oil and ginger garlic paste and sauté e for 30 seconds. Then add the green chillies and sauté.
- Now add the fried chicken cubes and leftover marination. Then add the onion paste and mix well.
- Now add the yogurt, spices and water. Mix nicely and allow to cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now add the cream and 1/4 cup oil used to fry the chicken. Mix and cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and ginger. Serve with hot parathas.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food boneless chicken tikka handi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!