Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, poor mans meal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
PoOR mAnS mEaL is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. PoOR mAnS mEaL is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Poor Man’s Meal is probably my favorite comfort food in the entire world. Poor Mans Meal was called Ground Beef Hash when I was growing up. For a treat my mom served it with a scrambled egg.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have poor mans meal using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make PoOR mAnS mEaL:
- Take Crockpot beans
- Prepare 1 lb pinto beans
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 clove garlic minced
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 7 cup water
- Get 1/2 cup colby cheese
- Get Hamburger
- Take 1 lb hamburger
- Take 1 clove garlic minced
- Make ready 1 tbsp pepper
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp paprkia
- Make ready Potatos
- Prepare 6 medium potatos
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1/2 cup oil
We love to eat noodle not only when we broke. Poor Man’s Soup is an easy meat and vegetable soup. This budget-friendly soup will quickly become a comfort food favorite soup on your meal plan rotation. For an inexpensive make-ahead meal, try these ground beef ‘steaks’ topped with mushroom soup.
Steps to make PoOR mAnS mEaL:
- ok first let me say I love cooking with garlic and paprika. if you don’t like those spices u don’t have to put them in they are totally optional and it will Taste just as good with just salt and pepper. also if u choose to use the spices u can adjust it to your liking I mostly just throw things in without measuring ;). u can also use can beans for this recipe I suggest rosarita beans ,instead of a slow slow cooker throw them in a frying pan as they start to warm add 1/4 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of cheese comes out pretty bomb too. if u don’t want up go through the work of homemade beans
- first you want to start cooking your beans about 6 hrs before you the actual time you want to eat. you want to start off by cleaning your beans and making sure there are no rocks(nobody wants a trip to the dentist).
- next put your beans in a bowls and rinse them really good until they are perfectly clean. put your beans into the slow cooker aka crockpot n put all the cups of water in. set on high for 6 hrs. midway through add the spices.
- about 45 minutes before your beans are done you should begin cooking the potatos and hamburger. first start by preheating your pan with the oil. begin peeling your potatos. wash them. cut in half long ways n then half again long ways. chop thin. throw into pan. put all seasonings on.
- put lid on pan n let cook about 5 mins on med temp about a 3 . stir n repeat. once potatos are soft remove led turn heat up n brown potatos till golden brown
- remove potatos. put onto plate with a paper towel to drain the grease. there shouldnt be too much grease left in the pan. no more than a fourth of cup. do not drain grease and do not add grease once potatos are done.
- throw ur minced garlic in the pan and sautee .add hamburger and remaing spices. brown hamburger. about 2 minutes before hamburger is done throw the potatoes in the pan with the hamburger n mix well. once done turn off n set aside.
- by now you’re beans should be done. grab a big bowl and put a colander inside. very carefully using pot holders remove the slowcooker and pour all the beans into the bowl/colander. all the beans should be in the colander and all the liquid in the bowl. using a masher mash all the beans pour a little of the bean liquid( in the bowl) into the slow cooker as u mash until u reach the consistency that you like. add cheese and stir
- once done I serve it in a warm tortilla with ketchup. n there you have the poor mans meal 😉
After a little questioning, a kind woman gave me the recipe. Great for a plan-ahead meal.” Why “Poor Man’s” Burrito Bowls? In the age of Chipotle, when burrito bowls have become layers upon layers of fancy meats, creamy dressings, and crunchy tortilla strips, I’m scaling it back to the basics. When hungry, open the flask and eat. Delicious, cheap and portable and don’t need a stove for a hot meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food poor mans meal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!