Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan mounds pancakes, 2nd way. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan mounds pancakes, 2nd way using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way:
- Make ready 1 cup old fashioned baking mix, such as bisquick
- Make ready 1.5 cup sweetened vanilla coconut milk
- Get 1 flax egg (see first way)
- Get 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup shredded, dehydrated coconut
- Get 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Get 4 tbsp whipped coconut dessert topping (optional)
Steps to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way:
- Preheat pan over medium heat appropriate for pan size and burner size.
- Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl
- Pour large dollops into hot pan making pancakes about 4-5 inches in diameter. You may jiggle the pan to encourage it to spread thinner if desired.
- Allow to cook 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and one minute on the 2nd side
- Top with whipped coconut topping and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan mounds pancakes, 2nd way recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!