Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken curry – quick and delicious.. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious. is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious. is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy chicken curry – quick and delicious. using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious.:
- Get 2 lb. Boneless Chicken (Dark or White)
- Make ready 2 TS MDH Chicken Curry Masala
- Prepare 1/2 cup yogurt
- Take 1 Tbsp Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste
- Take 1 TS cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 Chopped Onion
- Make ready 1 Chopped Tomato
- Take 2 TS Vegetable Oil
- Get 4 Fresh Green Hot chillies
- Make ready 2 TS chopped Cilantro
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious.:
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 2 TS Curry Masala and Yogurt for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 TS oil in a pot add cumin seeds and cook 2 mins. Add chopped onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add Garlic,Ginger and Turmeric Paste, cook for 1 minute. Add a Tbsp of water.
- Add chicken and cook on Med/High heat for 5 minutes. Add Tomato and a little water if necessary. Reduce heat and simmer another 10 minutes. Add chopped fresh hot chillies and cilantro and Serve with Rice or Roti, Chapati or Naan.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy chicken curry – quick and delicious. recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!