Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my peppered roast beef with peppercorn sauce. 😋. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Peppered Roast Beef with Peppercorn Sauce. 😋 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Peppered Roast Beef with Peppercorn Sauce. 😋 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my peppered roast beef with peppercorn sauce. 😋 using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Peppered Roast Beef with Peppercorn Sauce. 😋:
- Make ready 1 Joint of Roasting Beef how ever large you want it
- Make ready 1 tbls Virgin Olive Oil
- Get 1 Heaped tbls Peppercorns cracked. Green, Black + Red or mixed
- Get Peppercorn sauce…………..
- Take 1 tsp Flour
- Take 2 tbls Butter
- Make ready 1/2 pint Milk full or semi skimmed
- Take 1 tbls cracked Black peppercorns less if you like it mild
- Take And a few whole black peppercorns
- Get 1 tbls Lemon juice or 1 tbls Brandy
Instructions to make My Peppered Roast Beef with Peppercorn Sauce. 😋:
- If the joint of meat is not tied with a mesh sort of cover to hold it together in a round ish shape. Use kitchen string and tie it.
- Add the heaped tbls mixed Peppers on a board mix and spread them out. Using the olive oil rub all around and each end of the beef.
- Next roll the joint over the cracked peppercorns so as the stick to the beef.
- Next add the meat to a oven dish and cover with foil. Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 40 minutes. Then take off the foil and add it back on 160°C for 10 minutes.
- When Cooked take out leave standing to cool before you take off the string and slice the meat.
- Peppercorn Sauce…… add the butter to a saucepan and melt it on low. Next add the flour little at a time until it forms a paste. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Gradually pour the milk in and Stir.
- Next add the Black Peppercorns you can use less or more suitable to your taste. Stir bring to boil then simmer and stir. Then add the lemon juice or Brandy.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and add a drop of cream when its cooled (optional) also you can freeze this if you make more. Once the Beef is on the serving plate you can pour over as much as you like.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my peppered roast beef with peppercorn sauce. 😋 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!