Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijon mustard makes baked salmon fillets extraordinary. Brush salmon with ½ of the vinegar mixture. The Best Salmon Mashed Potatoes Recipes on Yummly
Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Prepare Salmon
- Get 4 Salmon filets
- Get 1 Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
- Make ready 1 Lemon pepper
- Get 1 Garlic powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp EVO
- Make ready Balsamic dijon sauce
- Get 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 3 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Take 1 Garlic clove
- Take 2 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 cup Water
- Make ready 1 packages Italian sausage
- Prepare 1 Onion sliced
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup White mushrooms
- Get 2 Garlic cloves
- Take 1 1/2 cup Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained)
- Take 1 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Make ready 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Take 2 tbsp EVO
- Get 1 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 cup Arugula
- Make ready 4 Whole potatoes
- Take 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
Giving you a variety in your preparation is the key to making healthy food choices, and to reaching your full potential. Salmon is covered in an easy to make glaze that combines balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijon mustard then is baked. Try serving these salmon fillets over a baby leaf salad, and use extra glaze for the dressing. Add chopped spring onions and julienned red capsicum to round out the.
Steps to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven.
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min.
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer.
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens.
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable.
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!
Whenever I make salmon for dinner, I usually cook an extra piece for lunch just to make this arugula salmon salad with capers and shaved Parmesan – loaded with good fats and omegas! Place arugula on a dish, sprinkle with salt and fresh cracked pepper and top with salmon and capers. Salmon is available in many varieties. Choose Atlantic salmon for a milder flavor or Pacific salmon for a bolder flavor. Pair your salmon with gluten-free rice pilaf and a gluten-free salad for an easy meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!