Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mac and cheese cups. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mac and cheese cups is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mac and cheese cups is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Mac and Cheese Cups – Macaroni and cheese baked to perfection in muffin tins! Great for holidays and lunch boxes – it’s portable and makes for easy serving! These mini Mac and Cheese Cups are a fun hors d’ouerve for parties, and they’re easy to make using a mini muffin pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mac and cheese cups using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mac and cheese cups:
- Prepare 1/2 # elbow macaroni (about 5-6C cooked)
- Take 2 1/2 Tbsp butter
- Make ready 2 Tbsp flour
- Take 1 1/2 C milk
- Take 2 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 2 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 egg, beaten
These mac & cheese cups are perfect for throwing into a lunchbox. In a muffin tin, place a spoonful of macaroni and cheese and distribute to make a cup, place a meatball in the center and add more macaroni on top. A rich and creamy mac and cheese the people of all ages will love! Includes three kinds of cheese – cheddar, mozzarella and cream cheese.
Instructions to make Mac and cheese cups:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package.
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter and add flour, whisking constantly to make the rue. Slowly add the milk and bring to a simmer. Add the cheeses and S&P and continue to whisk until all blended.
- Put the pasta in a medium bowl and pour in the beaten egg. Stir these together. Add the cheese mixture and coat the pasta. (This is where you can add more pasta if there seems to be a lot of sauce)
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins. Top each with a little more shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 19 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes to scoop out and serve.
Made on the stovetop for a quick and easy side dish. My mother was a bit of a rebel with her macaroni and cheese in that she didn’t believe in making a roux. Do this when you coat the pasta in the serving bowl, rather than while. These Classic Mac & Cheese Cups feature macaroni in a real cheddar cheese sauce. Macaroni and cheese is a kid staple!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mac and cheese cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!