Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shawna’s chicken quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. Shawna’s Chicken Quesadillas Our family loves quesadillas, so I’ve played around with ingredients until I got this, and it was an instant success! Even the hubby was racing for seconds before he’d finished his first helping lol.
Shawna’s Chicken Quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Shawna’s Chicken Quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shawna’s chicken quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shawna’s Chicken Quesadillas:
- Get 8 large tortilla shells
- Get meat
- Prepare 300 grams chicken, cooked and cut into small pieces
- Make ready filler
- Make ready 600 grams shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 can corn
- Take 1 can black beans
- Get sauce
- Prepare 1 Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar Bbq sauce
A perfect chicken quesadilla reicpe is the staple on every Mexican restaurant menu, but they’re a snap to make yourself at home. Roast up your own chicken breast or make it even easier on yourself by using a prepared rotisserie chicken. Game plan: These quesadillas can also be made on an outdoor grill. Just cook over high heat directly on the grates until the cheese is melted and the.
Steps to make Shawna’s Chicken Quesadillas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place one tortilla shell on cooking sheet. Spread layer of shredded cheese, chicken, corn and black beans on shell.
- Drizzle bbq sauce and sprinkle more cheese on top. Cover with another tortilla shell.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 10-13 minutes, using a flipper to press top tortilla shell down halfway through baking.
- Remove from oven, place on cutting board and cut into 6 pieces.
- Repeat above steps with remaining shells, makes four quesadillas.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!
Fold each tortilla in half to cover filling. * Freezer option: Assemble quesadillas then freeze before cooking. Wrap in cling wrap then place in ziplock bags or airtight containers. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. These quesadillas are loaded with shredded chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shawna’s chicken quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!