Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mince beef and mozzarella one-pot. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slice or grate the mozzarella and add to the top of the sizzling beef and spinach one-pot. Once melted, remove from the oven, top with fresh parsley and serve. Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot Andrea.
Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mince beef and mozzarella one-pot using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot:
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 small red onions, finely diced
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 red chilli pepper, sliced
- Get 1 green chilli pepper, sliced
- Prepare 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- Prepare 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- Take 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Make ready 2 dried Bay leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley, plus extra for garnishing
- Take 1 tbsp freshly chopped oregano
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take to taste Ground black pepper
- Make ready 350 ml hot chicken or beef stock
- Prepare 500 g mince beef
- Prepare 2 mozzarella balls, sliced
The meatballs in this beef and mozzarella gratin are nestled within a delicious tangy red wine and tomato sauce, for the ultimate, decedant dish. And there are plenty of ways to enjoy this beef and mozzarella recipes. Souperior Meatloaf With Bell Peppers Lipton Recipe Secrets. The food in Indonesia called PERKEDEL it means potatoes cake, some family combine this food with minced chicken and beef, this time I use minced beef and mozzarella cheese-filled, its tasty masak.
Steps to make Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan that is able to be used on the hob and in oven. Then add the beef and cook for 5-8 minutes until beef is browned all over. Stir and breakup any clumps of mince beef with the wooden spoon.
- Any an excess liquid from the pan then add in the carrot, onions and garlic and fry for another 5 minutes or so.
- Then add in the paprika, pepper and chillies. Stir regularly so it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Next add in the tomato, tomato puree, oregano, parsley, soy sauce, stock, salt, pepper and bay leaves. Stir well. Cover with lid and simmer over a medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Then turn heat to low and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- If your going to cook it through straight away then preheat oven to 200c at this point. If your planning to finish the cooking off at a later hour then just cover the suacepan with a lid and set aside until needed.
- Spread the mince evenly in the saucepan and add the mozzarella slices over the mince.
- Transfer to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with parsley and serve. I served mine with pasta but it can be served with anything such as rice, vegetables or boiled potatoes.
Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT on the stove! Tastes like risotto, but much faster to make and completely low maintenance. Beef, Spinach & Mozzarella One-Pot Bake. Nothing says comfort like a good one-pot meal. Works really well as leftovers for lunch too, if it makes it that far!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mince beef and mozzarella one-pot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!