Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cutlets/katlesi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cutlets/Katlesi is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cutlets/Katlesi is something that I have loved my whole life.
Also known as Katlesi in Swahili. These mince stuffed potato cutlets are my go-to recipe especially in Ramadhan. Our family are all fans of potatos, and these are the easiest and yummiest combination of.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cutlets/katlesi using 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cutlets/Katlesi:
- Take for the potato balls
- Prepare 6 large potatoes, boiled and mashed
- Take Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready for the filling
- Get 1/4 kg minced/ground beef
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Get 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- Make ready 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Take 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- Get 2 green chilli, chopped
- Get Coriander, chopped
- Take juice of 1 lemon
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready for the coating
- Take 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Get 1 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
- Take Cooking oil for deep frying
For that afternoon tea time snack! #katlesi #potato_chops #ChefMaliha Don’t you love that aroma of Katlesi (potato chops) filling up the house, as you walk into kitchen, seeing. Turkey Cutlets in Lemon Wine Sauce. After I ate something like this at a local Italian restaurant, I Using cutlets or any boneless meat speeds up cooking time for this quick entree. Veg cutlet recipe – Simple, easy and delicious vegetable cutlet that can be served for a Evening snack with a chutney or dip.
Instructions to make Cutlets/Katlesi:
- To make the filling
- Place a cooking pan on medium heat. Add cooking oil and onions. Cook until golden brown.
- Add turmeric, salt, paprika, cumin, garlic, ginger, green chili, garam masala, and mix well.
- Add minced meat and lemon juice, mix well.
- Let it cook until the all the water from the beef has dried up. Giving it a stir time to time to avoid forming lumps
Add the coriander and let it cook for 2-3 minutes
- To make the potato balls
- Add chili, turmeric, salt, and lemon juice to the mashed potatoes, and incorporate well.
Make balls as shown.
- To make the cutles
- Have the potato balls and the filling.
Press down the ball, add the beef filling and close up to make a ball again.
- Heat up oil in a frying up on medium heat.
- Coat the cutles with the egg, (you can coat it with breadcrumbs after coating with egg, this is optional), and deep fry them on medium hot oil.
- Fry them 1 or 2 at a time to avoid busting in the heat. Fry until golden brown, take them off the frying pan and place them on a plate lined with kitchen towel.
- Best served warm with chutney.
- ENJOY 🌹
Vegetable cutlet are a popular snack on the Indian restaurant menus. The Best Baked Turkey Cutlets Recipes on Yummly Baked Turkey Cutlets With Sour Cream Sauce, Apple Dijon Turkey Cutlets, Turkey Cutlets With Winter Fruit Sauce. Russian Cutlet Recipe is very easy, delicious and totally Russian! I decided to post the Russian Cutlet Recipe, because it is also one of the most favorite meals for both of my boys (right after raviolis).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cutlets/katlesi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!