Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, candied bacon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Candied Bacon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Candied Bacon is something that I have loved my whole life.
I recommend rotating the pans once during baking to ensure the bacon is cooking evenly. I did everything that was listed in the recipe, and the results were worth it. Get Candied Bacon Recipe from Food Network.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have candied bacon using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Candied Bacon:
- Prepare 1 lb thick sliced good quality bacon
- Prepare 2 tbsp pure maple syrup ( not pancake syrup )
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper ( optional )
Everyone agreed that it tastes like the most flavorful parts of a glazed ham. One additional tip, my bacon lost a lot of the sugar as it “sweated” and dripped. I flipped the strips about halfway through cooking, then sprinkled them with more sugar.. Mix the brown sugar and cumin.
Instructions to make Candied Bacon:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil and place cooling rack on top of pan.
- In large bowl mix cayenne, brown sugar, salt, dijon mustard and maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Add the bacon and toss until all is evenly coated. if it seems dry, don’t worry that’s how it should be.
- Lay the coated bacon on wire rack in a single layer close but not overlapping each other.
- Bake for 20 minutes on center rack of oven. The bacon will look brown, but needs to cook for additional 10 – 15 minutes. It should be dark brown but not burnt. Just peek and make sure its not burning.
- It will have chewy consistency if this step is not done. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. If you wait to long, they will stick.
- Once cooled you can serve whole, cut into pieces or crumble for topping on salads etc..
- Serve at room temperature. Great as appetizers or snacks, really good on BLT gives it a kick.
Dredge each bacon slice on both sides through the sugar mixture. Easy Candied Bacon is the ultimate party snack. Thick sliced bacon coated in brown sugar before being baked until crispy, sticky, and caramelized. People have strong feelings about bacon, and I’m one of them. Use either mesh baking rack or line a baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food candied bacon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!