Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chia seed overnight oats with maca powder. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded With Superfoods Like Maca Root For Energy, Real Fruit, Raw Cacao, Hemp, Flax & Chia. These Oats boasts their creaminess, thickness from the thickly cut oatmeal used, jam-packed nutrients from the superfoods, chocolatey-ness, and generous nutty flavor from the delicious Maca powder + Peanut butter; which all create quite the. Overnight oats are a great way to have breakfast ready to go when you are!
Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chia seed overnight oats with maca powder using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder:
- Make ready 48 oz almond milk (any sub milk is good)
- Get 1 cup probiotic Greek yogurt
- Take 2 cups steel cut oats
- Get 1 cup chia seeds
- Get 1/4 cup maca powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup coconut sugar (any sugar is fine though)
- Take 1 cup dry fruits
- Make ready 1/2 cup coco nibs
- Take 2 Tbsp (30 ml) coco powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- Make ready 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cardamom
- Make ready 2 tsp (10 ml) rosewater (other extracts work as well)
Maca Powder gave me a balance. We have added chia seeds, hemp hearts, flax seed and maca powder to make this high in protein and fiber for a filling and nutritious breakfast. I did this to make the recipe shelf-stable for meal preppers while ensuring the final product is still. To make these nourishing oats, you’ll whisk together a bit of plant-based milk, rolled oats, almond butter, maca powder, cacao powder, pure maple syrup, chia seeds, and vanilla.
Steps to make Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder:
- Combine all dry ingredients together first
- Stir dry together and use your hands to make sure you have all ingredients covered evenly with spices. Save dry fruits, coco nibs for later.
- Combine almond milk, yogurt, and rosewater. Use mixer to get a smooth mix.
- Add dry fruits and coco nibs
- Seal and sit overnight. Check out the thickness the next day. Add more almond milk to thin or more oats for thickness. 8oz servings make for a good meal. Enjoy and find balance!
Pop the mixture in the refrigerator to chill overnight. Overnight oats are basically rolled oats swirled together in a mason jar with any kind of dairy-free milk, plus any extra goodness you feel like adding (chia seeds, berries, nuts, cinnamon, cacao powder, nut butter etc.). Then you seal the mason jar (or covered bowl, if that’s all you have) in the fridge overnight. This maca chia seed pudding recipe is the perfect, healthy dessert! I was just recently introduced to Maca powder in my plant-based culinary course (which I’ve now graduated!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chia seed overnight oats with maca powder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!