Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy chicken fajitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy chicken fajitas is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
I used a combination of red and yellow peppers and have also added in a. A simple fajita made with tender chicken, colorful peppers, onion, spices and zesty Ro*Tel tomatoes for a quick weeknight meal. This flavorful recipe is definitely on my weeknight dinner rotation.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken fajitas using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken fajitas:
- Get 4 tbs cooking oil
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder or garlic and ginger paste
- Make ready Salt to your liking for veggies and chicken
- Take Black pepper for both chicken and veggies
- Get 1 tbsp Plain Yogurt or cream
- Make ready 2 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 2 tsp chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- Make ready 1 medium sweet red, green, and yellow peppers, cut into strips
- Take 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- Take flour tortillas, warmed
- Make ready Topping like sour cream, salsa, lemon, etc
There is no sound quite like the distinctive sizzle of a fajita platter fresh from a restaurant kitchen. In this episode of The Easiest Way, Lisa Lavery of. All Reviews for Easy Chicken Fajita Marinade. Easy Chicken Fajita Marinade. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make Easy chicken fajitas:
- In a large bowl, marinate your chicken with oil (half the oil), lemon juice and the seasonings to the chicken. refrigerate your chicken for a few hours.(optional, but its better if you refrigerate the chicken. it adds more flavore to it)
- In a nonstick skillet, saute peppers and onions in oil cook until tender add a little salt and pepper then remove.
- In the same skillet, add some oil then put in your chicken. cook the chicken over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until its no longer pink. Put in the veggie mixture to the pan (taste (season to your liking), wait for a few minutes then remove.
- Fill the center of tortillas and fold, you can serve with cheese, salsa, sour cream, taco sauce, and guacamole (optional) ENJOY!! Note: make sure to taste before you serve,add or reduce seasonings as much as you want.
Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. The seasonings in these easy chicken fajitas definitely spice things up! This is one of my favorite weeknight dinners. Friends and family will go crazy for this recipe! These easy chicken fajitas will become your favorite weeknight meal!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!