Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy seafood gumbo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Few dishes are more comforting than a warm bowl of gumbo. Read on to learn how to make the best batch ever. Don’t forget the rice, file, and hot sauce!
Easy Seafood Gumbo is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Seafood Gumbo is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy seafood gumbo using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Take 1 cup and a half oakra
- Prepare 1/2 lb Quality shrimp tails and shell removed and reserved
- Take 6 oz of crab claw meat
- Take 1 large tomato diced
- Prepare 1 large bell pepper diced
- Get 2 clove of garlic diced
- Prepare 1 One onion diced
- Get 1/2 cup Flour
- Make ready 1 Salt to taste
- Make ready 1 Cajun spices about a teaspoon or to taste
- Prepare 1 Wine to drink.. Do I need to tell you how much?
- Get 1 Hot sauce a dash or two to taste
- Take 1 Worcestershire a splash or two
- Prepare 1/2 cup olive oil
- Get 6 cup water
Making a big pot of gumbo is a little labor intensive, but it lasts for days and only gets better with time. An easy seafood gumbo recipe made in the famous Instant Pot. I’m happy that I finally took it out of the cupboard and decided to make this easy seafood gumbo recipe inside of it. Where most seafood gumbos revolve around a peanut butter-colored roux, include tomatoes, are Other than that, this is an easy gumbo you can make with any fish and seafood you have lying around.
Instructions to make Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Make a seafood veggie stock with veggie scraps and shells… Drink some wine
- Make a roux by cooking flour and olive oil until it starts to brown. Add peppers, onions, and garlic. Cook until soft and opaque. Strain the broth and add to the roux. It will start to thicken. Add more water or broth if needed. Add tomato and okra. Season with spices, salt , hot sauce etc to taste. Add shrimp and crab, cook on low for 10-15.
Be the first to review this recipe. Make the meal simple and scrumptious with this Easy Seafood Gumbo entrée. Perfect for potlucks, family gatherings and other occasions, this Easy Seafood Gumbo is a must-have in your recipe. Quick, hearty and authentic, this will be on your weekly menu forever!!! This seafood gumbo recipe was originally titled Super Bowl Seafood Gumbo, as the author makes this Cajun specialty each year for the occasion, just as his mother did before him.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy seafood gumbo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!