Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, keto chocolate coconut bars (bounty style 🙂 ). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 ) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 ) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
I remember eating Bounty bars aka Mounds bars when I was a kid – I used to adore them. My keto & paleo version of this popular treat is nowhere as I made several versions of my healthier Bounty bars and they were always a big hit even amongst my non-keto friends. In fact, they are so good that.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook keto chocolate coconut bars (bounty style 🙂 ) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 ):
- Prepare For the Filling
- Make ready 200 g Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Erythritol
- Prepare 1 Cup Coconut Cream (see note in instructions)
- Take 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- Make ready 2 Tsp Vanilla Paste or Essence
- Make ready For the Chocolate Coating
- Make ready 130 g 85% Chocolate
- Take 2 Tbsp Cocoa Butter (Or Butter Or Coconut oil)
- Take 1 Tsp Vanilla paste or Essence
I am ALL about the low carb chocolate coconut recipes. I’m also all The best kind of coconut to use would be shredded coconut flakes or macaroon style coconut flakes. Bounty Chocolate Bars are one of my favorite chocolate bars and it is so simple to made a keto bounty chocolate bar. The filling in itself tastes good.
Steps to make Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars (Bounty style 🙂 ):
- Preheat oven to 180 and line a baking sheet.
- Spread the coconut into the baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Then remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 10 minutes
- Using a spatula, mix all of the other filling ingredients and then add the cooled coconut.
- Divide in to 16 peices and form into small bars.
- Refrigerate the bars for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate, cocoa butter and vanilla. Then allow it too cool down.
- Use a skewer to dip the bars into the chocolate and place the bars onto the lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Remove the bars from refrigerator and drizzle any remaining chocolate over the bars. Refrigerate for another 10 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Regarding Coconut cream, I buy a can of coconut milk and use the solid part at the top of the tin. I use the freshona brand from lidl because the ones from other supermarket seem to be all liquid.
I plan to make coconut ladoos, an Indian dessert, with this recipe. But for now lets stick to the recipe of out keto chocolate coconut bars. Otherwise you can freeze your bounty bars and remove them from the. Homemade coconut bounty bars – with a rich dark chocolate shell. Cherry chocolate coconut bars sound so amazing.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food keto chocolate coconut bars (bounty style 🙂 ) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!