Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled paneer and greens in tahini dressing. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Paneer and Greens in Tahini Dressing is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Paneer and Greens in Tahini Dressing is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled paneer and greens in tahini dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Paneer and Greens in Tahini Dressing:
- Get 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Take 1 cup frozen green peas, defrosted
- Get 1 cup snow peas
- Get 1 cup baby spinach
- Make ready 1 cup paneer
- Prepare 1 Tbsp salt
- Get 3 Tbsp sesame tahini
- Prepare 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 Tbsp warm water (or more depending on how thick your tahini is)
- Get as required Zest of a lemon
- Prepare to taste Salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Grilled Paneer and Greens in Tahini Dressing:
- Peel and slice the cucumbers lengthwise.
- Blanch the snow peas and green peas.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes and pan grill them.
- Make the dressing: In a large bowl, mix the tahini, lemon juice, zest, salt and warm water until combined.
- Toss cucumbers with dressing: Add the greens to the bowl with the dressing and gently toss to combine well. Serve cool.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled paneer and greens in tahini dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!