Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, super flavorful lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Flavorful Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Super Flavorful Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super flavorful lasagna using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Flavorful Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 lb. Ground beef
- Get 1 lb. Ground Italian sausage
- Get 12 oz. Box lasagna noodles (oven ready)
- Prepare 32 oz. Spaghetti sauce of your choosing, plus some pan bottom
- Get 8 oz. Whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare 8 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Make ready 15 oz. Tub of whole milk ricotta cheese
- Take 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Make ready to taste Italian seasoning
- Take to taste Gourmet burger seasoning,
- Prepare to taste Meat tenderizer,
- Make ready to taste Onion powder,
- Take to taste Garlic powder,
- Prepare to taste Dark chilli powder,
- Make ready to taste Black pepper,
- Make ready to taste Minced onion,
- Get to taste Dried parsley,
Instructions to make Super Flavorful Lasagna:
- Cook ground beef and Italian sausage with seasonings to taste and cook both until no longer pink. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer while prepping pan.
- Add small amount of spaghetti sauce to bottom of pan. Place first layer of lasagna noodles on bottom.
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, and some of the parmesan cheese in a small bowl until mixed well.
- Add meat sauce to top of first layer of lasagna noodles, then cheese mixture, then some of the mozzarella cheese, then another layer of lasagna noodles. Repeat until out of noodles.
- Cover with foil and place in oven at 350 for 50 minutes. Remove foil and cook for additional 10 minutes until cheese bubbles on top. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food super flavorful lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!