Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
Add the chicken, red curry mixture and the water and bring to a boil. Transfer the chicken and curry sauce to a serving bowl and garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Serve immediately with rice and lime wedges.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Take 2 lg chicken breasts, cut to bite sized pieces
- Prepare 1/2 LG red onion, diced
- Get 1 small bunch bok choy, chop only whites
- Prepare 1 tbs minced garlic
- Get 1/4 c lite sodium soy sauce
- Take 1/4 c brown sugar
- Take 2 tbs oyster sauce
- Take 1 tbs fish sauce
- Get 1 pkg lo mein noodles, prepared
- Get 1 tbs chile infused olive oil
- Make ready for the rice
- Make ready 2 c white rice
- Make ready 1 can coconut milk
- Get 2 tbs red curry paste
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Make ready 1 tbs fish sauce
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup water
- Prepare garnish
- Prepare Chinese snow peas
- Prepare honey roasted peanuts
- Take spicy Kim chi
I usually buy the Thai Kitchen or Lotus brands. I made this tonight and threw in shredded chicken instead of tofu- it was delicious!! Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber – Curry chicken spring rolls – Vietnam spring rolls – Egg drop soup – Thai Cashew Chicken – Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake – Egg Drop Soup, with Corn – Brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice – Super easy egg rolls – Healthy Egg Rolls. Pour the curry sauce over chicken.
Steps to make Brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Pre heat a large fry pan. Add oil, chicken, onion, and bok choy. Sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add garlic, soy, brown sugar, and both sauces. Simmer until chicken is done.
- Toss in noodles to coat with sauce.
- Meanwhile, rinse rice in water. Drain completely. Add to a sauce pot. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer on low until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat and let steam for five minutes. Do not remove lid. Rice should be a little saucy.
- Plate lo mein and rice. Garnish with Kim chi, peanuts, and snow peas. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Add chopped eggplant (if using), plus makrut lime leaves/bay leaf and cinnamon stick, mixing everything into the sauce. Transfer curry into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle generously with chopped fresh basil and coriander, and serve with plenty of Thai jasmine rice. – Easy Veggie Lo Mein. – Szechuan Fried Rice. – Szechuan Mapo Tofu. – Gyoza. – Super Easy & Inexpensive (Spaghetti) Vegetable Chow Mein. – Egg Drop Soup, with Corn. – Brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice. – Super easy egg rolls. Chicken is seasoned with salt and pepper and rubbed all over with Thai Style Red Curry Paste, the kind Delicious and flavorful with the perfect amount of heat, serve this with veggies, rice. This Thai-inspired dish mixes noodles with bean sprouts and mushrooms in a lightly Family Favorite Chicken Lo Mein.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food brad’s chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!